Pure and Applied Sciences Pillar Student Learning Outcomes
- Students demonstrate basic facility with the methods and approaches of
scientific inquiry and problem-solving.
- Students explain how the concepts and findings of science in general,
or of particular sciences, shape our world.
Quantitative Reasoning Proficiencies and Experiences
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to develop quantitative models appropriate to
problems in Physics.
- Students will be able to formulate structured and logical arguments.
- Students will be able to apply symbolic systems of representation.
- Students will be able to collect, organize and analyze data from a
variety of sources.
- Students will be able to communicate and represent quantitative
information or results numerically, symbolically, aurally, visually,
verbally, or in writing.
Students understand and apply error analysis to measurements in