Pure and Applied Sciences Pillar Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to demonstrate basic facility with the methods and approaches of scientific inquiry and problem solving.
- Students will be able to explain how the concepts and findings of science or technology in general, or of particular sciences or technologies shape our world..
Quantitative Reasoning Proficiencies and Experiences
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to develop quantitative models as related to the course subject matter.
- Students will be able to apply symbolic systems of representation.
- Students will be able to formulate structured and logical arguments.
Students will be able to understand and apply error analysis to measurements in