Physics 3333 / CFB 3333 Homework 1
Write a 200-word description or critique of one of the
(are we clear on this? webSITE, not webPAGE!)
listed on the 3333 homepage,
or one of your own choosing if it is relevant to the course. Include
the URL (web address http://www.etc.etc.etc) of the site. Spelling
counts. Grammar counts. Logical connection of ideas counts.
Also - note that the CFB 3333 web page is NOT on the list; do NOT use it.
Here are some questions to guide you.
- What is the content of the website? What kind of information can be
- Who made the website and for what purpose?
- Is the website skeptical or credulous? (Look up the definition of
credulous before you embarrass yourself.) Does the information
carry any weight? Is it supported by evidence, or is it just
- For what kind of research would the website be useful?
- What is your opinion of the website? Is it worth visiting?
Is it easy to use?
- Anything else of relevance you want to add.
Hand in the assignment on paper,
send it to email@example.com,
or turn in a disk or CD.