Prof. Thomas Coan
- Lecture: TTh 11:00 AM -12:20 PM in 153 Fondren Science.
Professor Thomas E. Coan
- Office hours: Monday 1:00-3:30 PM in 47 Fondren Science
and by appointment.
- Call or leave a message at (214) 768-2497, or
- Leave a note in the Physics Department Office - 102 Fondren Science, or
- Send me e-mail:
- Scream loudly.
- TA: Mr. Bowen Wang
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. Office hours: Wed, 1-3 P.M., Rm. 139 Fondren Science.
- Overview and Expected Student Outcomes
- Homework solutions and test solutions
- Course grading policy
- Disability Accommodations
- Religious Observance Accommodations
- Extracurricular Activities Accommodation
- Unexcused Absences Policy
- Hangover Accommodations
- Text: R. Wolfson, "Essential University Physics, vol 1", Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-8053-9212-2.
- Recitation: Tu 6:30:PM - 8:00 PM in 153 Fondren
Science. These sessions are run by Mr Wang
and are meant for solving
example and homework problems. Attendance is completely voluntary.
- Quizzes: Given in lecture, roughly 10 minutes long,
closed book and unannounced.
- FINAL EXAM: 13 Dec 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM 153 Fondren Science
Back to Coan's Home Page