Fundamentals of Physics
Prof. Thomas Coan
- Lecture: MW 1:00-1:50 pm in 123
- Laboratory Sessions: Tu. 1:00-2:50 pm, 3:00-4:50 pm and 5:00-6:50 pm in 25 Fondren Science.
Professor Thomas E. Coan
- Office hours: Monday 2:00-3:30pm in 4B Fondren Science
and by appointment.
- Call or leave a message at (214) 768-2497, or
- Leave a note in the Physics Department Office - 106 Fondren Science, or
- send me e-mail:
- Disability Accommodations
- Religious Observances
- Extracurricular Activities
- Homework assignments
- Homework solutions
- Course grading policy
- Text: J.D. Cutnell and K.W. Johnson,
Physics, 6th edition, John Wiley and Sons, ISBN 0471-15183-1
- Laboratory: Students registered for Physics 1313 must attend one of the three Tuesday laboratory sessions.
- Laboratory Session Organization.
- Laboratory Manual.
- Problem Help: TBA
available to help with homework problems and lecture material.
- Quizzes: Given in lecture or lab, roughly 10 minutes long, closed book
- Exam Dates:
- Exam 1 - Tuesday, 14 Feb 2006, lab period in 25 Fondren Science.
- Exam 2 - Tuesday, 28 Mar 2006, lab period in 25 Fondren Science.
- Exam 3 - Tuesday, 18 April 2006, lab period in 25 Fondren Science.
- Final Exam - (Cumulative) Wednesday 10 May 2006, 3:00 - 6:00 pm in
123 Fondren Science.
Back to Coan's Home Page