- Professor Sekula's Lecture Slides for 2014/04/23
- Professor Bonnie Jacobs' guest lecture on Climate Change - 19 April 2013
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Climate Change from NASA.gov
- Global Climate Change Triggered by Global Warming -
A Position Paper from the Center for Inquiry Office of Public Policy by Stuart D. Jordan, Ph.D.
- STRONG EVIDENCE ON CLIMATE CHANGE UNDERSCORES NEED FOR ACTIONS TO REDUCE EMISSIONS AND BEGIN ADAPTING TO IMPACTS
National Research Council, operating arm of National Academy of Sciences and National Academy of Engineering
- The Storms over Climate Change by David Morrison, Skeptical Inquirer, Volume 34 Issue 6, Nov/Dec 2010.
- How We Know Global Warming is Real and Human Caused by Donald R. Prothero
in Skeptic, February 8, 2012
- The Adventures of My Pet Hamster blog by Professor Steve Sekula
- The Greenhouse Effect Part 3: Gas Amplifier
- The Greenhouse Effect Part 2: Hot Car, Hot Earth
- The Greenhouse Effect Part 1: Temperature and Thermodynamics
- Naomi Oreskes on Merchants of Doubt - Category: Global Warming
- Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes and Erik Conway
- Storms of My Grandchildren: The Truth About the Coming Climate Catastrophe and Our Last Chance to Save Humanity
by James Hansen
- Science as a Contact Sport: Inside the Battle to Save Earth's Climate
by Stephen H. Schneider
- Climate Change Science and Policy
by Stephen H. Schneider
- Storm World: Hurricanes, Politics, and the Battle Over Global Warming
by Chris Mooney
- Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming
by Mark Bowen
- Climate Cover-Up: The Crusade to Deny Global Warming
by James Hoggan
- A World Without Ice
by Henry Pollack
- Beyond Smoke and Mirrors: Climate Change and Energy in the 21st Century by Burton Richter (Nobel Prize in Physics)
- Seven Answers to Climate Contrarian Nonsense
- The Scientific Guide to Global Warming Skepticism
- Skeptic Arguments and What the Science Says
- Do You Believe In Global Warming? ClimateGate Revisited - Again
- The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change by Naomi Oreskes
- The Physical Science behind Climate Change - Scientific American, August 2007
- The Discovery of Global Warming - by Spencer Weart,
Center for History of Physics of the American Institute of Physics
- Q&A: Professor Phil Jones
- Flogging the Scientists from YouTube
- Industry Ignored Its Scientists on Climate - a document filed in a federal lawsuit demonstrates that even as an oil-and-gas industry coalition worked to sway opinion against the science of global warming, its own scientific and technical experts were advising that the evidence backing the role of greenhouse gases in global warming could not be refuted.
- Climate Change Collection from Skeptical Inquirer
- What's New by Bob Park - Friday, December 4, 2009
- Don't let the climate doubters fool you Washington Post December 9, 2009
- Climate letter sent to members of the U.S. Senate by AAAS and 17 other U.S. scientific organizations
- The Psychology of Climate Change Denial - Wired, December 9, 2009
- Smacking the Hack Attack
- 6. Climate Change -- Those hacked e-mails
- The Global-Warming Deniers by Sharon Begley, Newsweek
August 13, 2007 p.20
- Global Warming Denialism
- Now with 50 percent less truth from The Boston Globe, 19 October 2007
Senate testimony of CDC head Julie Gerberding censored
- Climate Central
- George Will, Now With Misleading Links!
- Dude, Where's My War on Science? - by Chris Mooney, Science Progress Blog
- Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia
- NOAA State of the Climate in 2009
- Rebutting climate science disinformer talking points in a single line
Catherine French - Global Warming denialist and delusional paranoid
- Her first three rambling unsolicited letters to me:
first; second; third.
These can be found verbatim in many places on the internet as she tries to spread her gospel of nonsense to the gullible.
- My reply.
- Her response.
- My second reply.
- Her second response. Notice that she did not answer any of my questions. What are the names of her colleagues? Where did they publish their work? Give me a reference. She does not even know what a peer-reviewed journal is. Look at her last sentence, "Good luck in finding past publications with anyone's names anymore." All their past publications in the world have been erased??? All the paper copies from every library on the planet??? Lady, that is one heck of a conspiracy!
Global Warming Blogs
Reviews, Articles, TV Specials
"The conclusion of the Review is essentially optimistic. There is still time to avoid the worst impacts of climate change, if we act now and act internationally. Governments, businesses and individuals all need to work together to respond to the challenge. Strong, deliberate policy choices by governments are essential to motivate change. But the task is urgent. Delaying action, even by a decade or two, will take us into dangerous territory. We must not let this window of opportunity close."
Michael Shermer's "Flipping Point" article in Scientific American
James Hansen's "The Threat to the Planet" - for The New York Review of Books
Discovery Channel :: Global Warming: What You Need To Know featuring Tom Brokaw
"An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore (also a movie directed by Davis Guggenheim)
Field Notes From a Catastrophe by Elizabeth Kolbert
The Weather Makers by Tim Flannery
The Long Summer by Brian Fagan
Collapse by Jared Diamond