PHYS 3305 (Fall 2011)
Introduction to Modern Physics
- Lecture: TTh 12:30pm ---- 1:50 pm in Rm 155 Fondren Science.
Professor Bob Kehoe
- Office hours: Tuesday 10:00 am ---- 12:00am in Rm 113 Fondren Science.
- Call or leave a message at (214) 768-1793, or
- Leave a note in the Physics Department Office or send me e-mail:
- Syllabus and Homework Assignment (PDF)
- Textbook: Harris,
Modern Physics, 2nd edition
- Quizzes: Given at start of selected lectures,
roughly 20 minutes long, closed book.
- Presentation Materials:
- Motivation and Schedule PDF
- Giving a Technical Presentation PDF
- Test Dates:
- Mid-Term Exam - Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011
- Final Exam - (Cumulative) 8am -- 11am on Mon, Dec 12, 2011
- Course Notes: (PDFs)